Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ramadhan Books

Salam Alaikum!

In the spirit of Ramadhan, I wanted to share some great Ramadhan books that you can find at your local library. 

Image result for Under the Ramadan Moon  Image result for My First Ramadan Image result for Ramadan Moon Image result for A Party in Ramadan
Image result for Rashad's Ramadan and Eid Al-Fitr It's Ramadan, Curious George 

I have personally read all of these books and think that they are all wonderful. I have used these books during my Ramadhan programs and the children seemed to enjoy them as well. Books have the ability to make things fun and exciting for children, and I think these books do a great job of doing just that! 

These books are also very affordable on amazon, and are great to keep on your bookshelf to keep the Ramadhan spirit alive all year round! 

Let me know if you have read any of these books and which one is your child's favorite! Also, please let me know if there are any other great Ramadhan books out there! I would love to add them to my own collection! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment